Track 1 - Written Hawaiian - Level 2
- Beginning Hawaiian is a 13 chapter course designed to further introduce students to Hawaiian language word categories, vocabulary, short expressions, sentence parts and sentence patterns and review Track 1 - Written Hawaiian, Level 1 - Introductory Hawaiian
- In this course you will:
- Shift existing ways of your language and culture learning
- Identify Hawaiian word categories, parts-to-whole
- Gain awareness of Hawaiian pronunciation, corrective actions
- Generate actionable translation strategies
- Contextualize possible spaces of language examples
- Offer and receive authentic peer feedback and support
- Understand how to reference course text for future use
- Each students' course participation is individualized by their availability and completion of each chapter.
- Course Text
- Completion of student application and class registration.
- Completion of Track 1 - Written Hawaiian - Level 1 - Introductory Hawaiian
- Purchase of course text.
- Installation of Zoom Conference Meeting on online-accessible device.