Track 2 - Spoken Hawaiian - Level 1
- Conversation is a 12-month course designed to evoke awareness and presence to the act of listening and speaking for spoken Hawaiian communication.
- In this course you will:
- Discover multiple domains of Hawaiian vocabulary
- Identify your existing patterns of being in communication
- Gain awareness of Hawaiian pronunciation, inflection, intonation
- Take corrective actions to restore settings of conversation
- Generate actionable translation strategies on demand
- Contextualize possible spaces of conversational Hawaiian examples
- Offer and receive authentic peer feedback and support
- Prompt external reflective dialogue regarding course exercises
- 4 instructional hours per month
- 12-months (if completed in consecutive months, may vary based on student's progress)
- Each students' course participation is individualized by their availability.
- Course Text