Track 2 - Spoken Hawaiian - Level 2
- Storytelling is a 12-month course designed to explore and discover the multi-faceted forms and functions of Hawaiian storytelling.
- In this course you will:
- Discover multiple domains of Hawaiian strategy to design, tell and keep stories
- Identify reoccurring and unusual patterns from comparative analysis
- Gain awareness of Hawaiian verbal delivery
- Take corrective actions to restore settings of authentic Hawaiian storytelling
- Generate actionable strategies to generate a basic Hawaiian storytelling template
- Expand and collapse formal and informal parameters of story design and delivery
- Offer and receive authentic peer feedback and support
- Prompt external reflective dialogue regarding course exercises
- 4 instructional hours per month
- 12-months (if completed in consecutive months, may vary based on student's progress)
- Each students' course participation is individualized by their availability.