Track 1 - Written Hawaiian - Level 1
- Introductory Hawaiian is a 14 chapter course designed to introduce students to Hawaiian language word categories, vocabulary, short expressions, sentence parts and sentence patterns.
- In this course you will:
- Shift existing ways of your language and culture learning
- Identify Hawaiian word categories, parts-to-whole
- Gain awareness of Hawaiian pronunciation
- Generate actionable translation strategies
- Offer and receive authentic peer feedback and support
- Understand how to reference course text for future use
- Each students' course participation is individualized by their availability and completion of each chapter.
- Course Text